Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Power Tools" Goes to Print

The age of water has landed. Hot off the press, my essay "Power Tools for Justice" appears in this month's issue of Inside México, an English guide to living in Mexico and being a good-hearted ex-pat. Click here to link to their website and download a free PDF copy of the May 2008 edition. My article is featured on The Back Page column, pg. 31.

Inside approached me in February after the Fulbright conference: would I consider writing a piece for their May water issue? I re-tooled my "Power Tools" blog entry (see February folder for the original), the editors coaxed it into something accessible to the general public, and presto: publication and my $50 peso check in the mail. Que padre.

I'm off to catch a plane for Mexico City. Las Fugas will visit the rainwater harvesting engineers in Texcoco and present at an UNAM water conference. May the Tijuana invasion continue, ándale!

No comments: